Friday, September 19, 2014

Studio Table

Seth Apter is hosting a blog hop-show us your studio table.  Reality.  Not the pretty ones we see
in magazines~ This is how our tables and the tables of others look most of the time.
We all know you can clean it off and have lots of space but the minute you start a project (or two) you
are back to the 12" spot to work in...
Looking at these pictures, i think after I finish this current project and clean up a bit, i'll post a picture of how the table look occasionally-like the day between projects. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for participating! For stepping out and sharing your work table with us all! :)

Anonymous said...

Your work space looks like home to me. I love that you have a rescue dog on your blog. My Scooter came from a rescue.

Jo Murray said...

Oh yes!...I can really relate to that.