Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Word for the Year

I've never been one of those to pick a word for the year.  I've never been one to sit and ponder deep thoughts about the world and my life-that's just not me.  (i'm not saying i'm stupid, just don't do the really deep thinking like some that i know)  there is nothing wrong with it~my brain just doesn't think that way :)
  So this year I decided it was time to put on my "big girl pants" and get over it.  (life, not the word thing)
My word is...





I have heard on Oprah that people have to "accept the new normal" to get past the "stuff" that has happened~only then can they move on.  After all that has happened in my life in the last 2 1/2 years, I am going to try really hard to let it go so to speak~all I have done is dwell on "what was" instead of "what is."
Over~thinking too many things. (at least according to one person)  The past is what it is, nothing can change it so with the new year, it's time to move on best I can and live.

1 comment:

Shannon Green said...

I like your word and your new outlook!