Friday, May 26, 2006

Studio Friday/Happy Birthday





Studio Friday theme this wk is aged/antique, so this is what i took a picture of in the art room~
vintage rubber stamps.
Today was also my birthday~Started the celebration at midnight w/an amaretto sour. (actually had lunch w/gary's mom thurs, so i guess i started then)
went to scrapbook warehouse in the morning for my discount day.
Gary & I had lunch at Buca di Beppo (mmm ravioli) and chocolate cake...

Got a piece of jewelry from gary-saw this when we were at cottonwood a few wks ago. I had 2 picked out and had him chose which one for me-this one is called "inseparable" it has two figures and hearts~the artist is from Santa Fe...but no website.
We also saw "The DaVinci Code" which we enjoyed. M Night Shymalan has a new movie out

this summer-look forward to that-and Pirates of course! #1 on my summer list.Didn't make it to lowe's as planned today, but will do that tomorrow for paint-next project is "nathan's" bathroom.
Dinner at Anamia's w/mom and dad. Mom got me some vintage photo's when they were out of town last week. They came in to see the dining room re-do. (and visit the grand dogs)
Had wonderful emails, phone msg's -(sorry i missed some of your calls) and cards from friends~thank you all~it was a very nice day.

Cannot seem to get a good picture of the pendant-will try again tomorrow.

No comments: