Saturday, April 25, 2015

Journaling By 5's

front cover
I mentioned Jb5 in my last blog post (and linked it) so I thought i would post some pictures of my book in
progress.  I am not left brained, therefore i am not adhereing to the 15 min time limit.  I don't obsess over what i am going to do-i just smear paint and slap on paper.  So far I have painted (and inked) and added some background papers.  Next i will add my focal images to each spread.
back cover


view of pages

spead 1

spread 2

















Each of my pages were painted white first. I then added paints w/a credit card and kitchen spatula thing from dollar tree.  Since I wanted my pages to be more cohesive, I sprayed each one with ink and water and rubbed it around to cover the entire page.  I used mostly vintage photo, bit of walnut ink and frayed burlap.  The page to the left i used black because it went better with the colors.
spread 3

No comments: