Monday, April 20, 2009

So Many Pictures Not Enough Time


Went to see Jimmie Vaughan at the Art Festival sat night. Not a great picture-but it's him. have others but this is the closest one. Gary couldn't believe i didn't take a picture of the girl that danced the whole time-all over the place-flinging the long blond pony tail. (and no, she was not cute) she thought she was the show. We just attract that when we are around. All the weird ones gravitate to our space:)
Fri i made this banana french toast at work-gary was bummed that i wasn't making it at home so i said i would show him a picture-thoughtful person that I am!
I also took my sister her traditional gooey butter cake for her birthday fri night. Of course, i asked for a piece for my efforts. Again, thoughful. Sun finally made it to one of my art meetings! We had a great time discussing topics from Oprah, eating and making these fun earrings. These are not all mine-just a sampling of what was made~

2 comments:

Traci said...

WAY TOO STINKING CUTE!

Seth said...

I am starting to get hungry everytime I read your blog! LOL! And thanks for the comment on mine!