Wednesday, June 09, 2010

More Alice Pictures

More pages from the Alice in Wonderland swap. This is an 8 X 10 size page. Found a B & W picture online and printed, colored it and added it to scrapbook paper. I embellished it a bit and it's ready to be added to the book it will go in.


This is a smaller book. Again, found online picture to print and color. This one is adhered to a background that i painted. I color copied the colored piece, then glued that to the paper. Cut out the original and glue dotted it on for dimention.

2 comments:

Kateyed said...

Hi,
I am here visiting to see your studio but I might have the wrong list! I am enjoying your pictures, both Alice and photographs. Stop by sometime...we are a mom/daughter team only three months old.


Susan (Suz) Reaney
http://katsuijewelry.blogspot.com
(not just about jewelry)

Traci said...

I likey!