Saturday, October 03, 2009

Missouri and a Wedding

Drove to missouri with my parents on the 23rd-we stopped in Kimberling City to visit with my grandfather-were able to see my gram's headstone at the National Cemetery in Springfield while we were there. Fri we headed up to St Louis for my cousin Nicole (and Eric's) wedding. Reception was held at the Planetarium~very cool-even showed what the night sky would look like on their 50th wedding anniversary. It was nice to see family that i hadn't seen in so long.
Beautiful wedding.
Sun after the present opening, my aunt took us to the new CityGarden downtown. Beautiful gardens, water features and sculptures there. My fave was pinnochio. Of course, we had to stop at Ted Drewes for frozen custard on the way home! yum.
Got to visit with my cousin Kim on monday-met up with her mom and my parents for dinner in St Charles-at R T Weilers. Customers can bring in their pet photos and they are hanging in the restaurant. Back to grandpa's on the way home-spent a day there and now i'm home- got spoiled with all the wonderful cool fall weather...

No comments: