Friday, December 05, 2008

Not Much Art

As you can see from my posts/pictures lately there isn't much art. (if any) I get ideas, but step into the artroom and *poof* the desire leaves. So my goal before my christmas break from work is to clean the damn room so i can actually do something in there. I think the clutter is stopping up my mind. doesn't help that i managed to lose my camera chip somewhere between the car and the house. It was reallllly windy that day so it probably blew to kansas. I did start working on some wood blocks that i started in the spring-so hopefully can post those soon.
On a good note, i went w/my parents to a free dinner(that was actually good) and talk done by her Chiropracter. (where i will be going next wk) I won a "spa" doorprize-lotion/shower gel/soap/bath scrubbie so that made my night.
happy weekend !

2 comments:

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Hi there, glad you made it by my blog. Looks like you had a grand mess to clean up with the yarn. Is Addison your daughter? She is a doll. The book you have posted I received in the mail yesterday, I ordered it last week. I was in Ft. Worth on friday, we went to DFW to pick up our son. Then we drove on to Wichita Falls. It was a very long day as we left at 7:30am & we live 325 miles from Ft. Worth. Hope you have a good week. Hugs***Renea

MB Shaw said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I see you are participating in the One World One Heart. I had not heard of it before(apparently I am living under a rock, lol). It sounds very cool and I think I will do it too :-)